Wednesday, May 18, 2022

CAGD 112 Eporfolio 2


Flipbook

I can't embed the video because of the file size, so here's the first frame of the video. For the Flipbook assignment, we took hundreds of pictures and played them rapidly to create the illusion of motion. I used a monkey figure and some playing cards to make it look like the monkey is playing a game of solitaire. As I don't have a tripod, getting the setup right was tricky as I was limited to just what I had in my dorm room. If I could move the camera, I would prefer a more higher angle to view the cards better. 

Hyper-Realism



For the Hyper-Realism assignment, we used a variety of digital editing effects to combine our source files into a hyper-real result: something that can't feasibly exist in real life. I edited this statue to make it appear as if it is coming out of a stone wall. I also edited the holes from the tree to make it look like the wall was full of tiny holes. My goal was to make something that looks creepy, and I think I succeeded.

Portrait


For the portrait assignment, we had to take a portrait of someone, so I asked my roommate to help be my subject. The editing for this was fairly simple compared to the other projects, I just adjusted the color values of the image to make the reds stand out more and the greens be slightly duller. I also increased color contrast on the subject to make him stand out more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ProcGen FPS Update -- 8/28/2024

  The level is procedurally generated each time the program is run.